Saturday 18 February 2012

Update I guess...

well whats there to say.. let me think, I graduated Animation Mentor back in early 2009, I landed my first animation job at Rebellion Developers famous for the old school AVP games.. After this I took a job at Blitz Games Studios in Leamington Spa, worked on a few games inc The Biggest Looser 2, Paws and Claws Fantastic Pets and Puss in Boot...

Then I landed a job at realtime:uk up north near Blackpool, I spent 5 months there working contract, the work was great fun and helped me understand where I wanted to focus myself and my career, I also lived with a pair of hippies with was such a laugh :)

After realtime:uk I got a job at Ubisoft working on a few of there AAA titles, it was good fun and met a lot of very interesting guys, as it stands right now however Ive handed in my notice and I'm off to Manchester to work on a TV series for the BBC..

What will happen while I'm there I don't know but it will be an interesting year that's for sure.. especially if the whole 2012 myth kicks off..

Laterz

No comments: