Sunday 30 September 2007

The Day Before AnimationMentor Fall 07

Today feels very strange for me because, well tomorrows the day it all starts, Ive found out my mentor is Paul Allen who's a senior animator at Kingsisle Entertainment, I have no idea what to expect and theres always the fear that my internet will fail or my PC will get some crazy virus that blows its Hard Drive. But you gotta think positive and when you about to be apart of one of the best animation schools in the world its hard not to have a smile on your face. I'll be working 9 - 5 tomorrow...in a call center...talk about job satisfaction....the days gonna drag something fierce knowing that I'll be coming home to. Anyway I'm looking forward to this experience Ill try to update weekly with posts and videos of my progress.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...first one to tag your blog :)

Good luck mate and I'll see you around!

Toby Cochran said...

Hey Chris!

You ready for this!? haha, I will see you around the AM campus man, see ya later!

Mark DeRidder said...

Hey! I'm in your class! I was looking through some of the blogs of the folks who have Paul Allen with me and came across yours. I too am excited to get started and will also be working 9-5 while doing this! And like you, I've had previous school experience with animation. Looking forward to getting a real education on character animation at AM! See you around.

-Mark